Thursday, August 22, 2013

About Me!

Day 3,
My Name Is Gabe and I am A slave. I am 19 Years old and currently run 3 businesses. The Irony of my life is that I boss people around all day to come home and be bossed by Master. I have never seen my masters face, as I serve him through Skype, but that changes nothing. I have served master for nearly 2 years. I have very recently got into chastity and boy do I enjoy it. Having my manhood taken away from me and given to Master has made everything better. The Longest I have been in my device is 12 days. I intend to for more days or even months without release, after all it is all up to him. I am very kinky and believe me I will share details with you. If you guys have any requests please don't hesitate to email me. By the way I crop my Face out of the picture and will not post any with my face just to let everyone know. I do hope you enjoy reading this, I guess you would call Journal about my Chastity Journey. Thanks For Stopping By,

-Gabe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment