Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Chastity Journey Begins, Day 3

As of now it is the end of my 3rd Day in chastity. I have not had an Orgasm in 5 days. I haven't served Master in a few weeks either, last night when we talked I was telling him about how I enjoyed being a sex slave and in Chastity and he sent me the following messages:

-you are a worthless sorry excuse of a guy
-you serve as a cum dump
-and a urinal if needed
-might as well strap you in a pulic bathroom and charge guys 50 cent per minute for your ass
-peeing is free
-most pathetic part is, while most guys would kill themselves after going through that
you'd sit there, soaked in cum inside and out...with what would be a raging hardon if it weren't for the              cage keeping your supposed "dick" in place
-but hey...it's not like you need it anyway
-you're a bitch
-and bitches get fucked
-they cum while getting fucked
-much like you did before
-do you remember, faggot?
He also told me that I won't be cumming for a few months. I am looking forward to this, well kind of. Master always knows what's best for me, all of me. I am fairly new to this and will hopefully get better at updating it. I Do plan on updating it every night before bed so keep checking back. These pics are from today!
-Gabe :)





No comments:

Post a Comment