Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 6

As day 6 begins my mind has started easing off the fact that there is a cage around my pathetic, worthless, good for nothing dick, my ass is stuffed full with a plug which is what I think about most of the time now, it's been nearly 9 days since my last orgasm and I still have 86 days until my release just thinking about that excites me, knowing that I won't have an orgasm for 3 months, it has sure made me all the more submissive. I have to sit when I pee like a little bitch that I am as Master says. I'm getting ready for a little vacation in a few weeks and I have to go through airport security but I'm not scared as it is a silicone device and plastic lock so I won't set off metal detectors but I do have to go through a body scanner, I wonder what is gonna run through that security guards mind when they see it. College starts tomorrow for me which is  gonna be rough, seeing all these hot people and not being able to do a damn thing about it, oh well as long as my chastity device isn't noticeable I am fine with that!
Gabe :)
                                                         Can You Tell Im In Chastity??


Sitting down to Pee like a Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment