Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 4 and My First Anal Cumming Expirence

So as my 4th day begins so does the want to come out, totally kidding, but a release soon in the future is not happening, I was told by Master last night that I won't be let out for 3 months!! This is my first time going 3 months straight in chastity as last time I removed it to clean it every day, I recently found a bottle that I can use to clean it so there is no need to remove my device, Master also told me that I have to tell everybody about my first anal cumming experience,
My Story
It was a few weeks back, I was locked in chastity and I asked master to let me cum, thinking that he would let me remove my chastity and jerk off. Boy was I wrong, he told me to get a beer bottle and the largest ass plug I have, I am glad he let me use lube too, because sometimes if he is having a bad day then I don't get to use lube. I was laying on my bed naked and he told me to start fingering, after a minute or 2 he told me to get my plug and begin fucking myself with it. 5 minutes went by and it was time for the beer bottle, I lubed it up and began fucking myself with it in many different positions, first on my back with the computer between my legs, then I had to ride it and call out Masters name, "oh thank you master, harder master, I'm your little slut boy master!" He told me I was to fuck this bottle for 15 minutes but after about 6 it happened I CAME, ANALLY!!! Most amazing orgasm of my life, master called me a little bitch boy and made me keep going to pose for pictures he was taking! I make some ugly faces when I have something up my ass but I feel like we all do. My ass was stretched for a long time after that, Master told me to find duct tape so I could tape a plug up my ass because he said "a Boy's Pussy Should Always Be full"
Thanks for reading as always!!
-Gabe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment