Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Woah!

It is Day 8, I have made it a week in the Chastity and it hasn't been bad, it's been a little over 10 days since my last orgasm but made me all the more submissive. Yesterday I found a guy on craigslist that offered to have a torture session, he was older, a lot older, but with as submissive as I got Curiosity took the best of me. I will give you the details.
I was told to wear a shirt that I didn't want anymore, I got to his house he opened the door and told me to have a seat at the table, he had his cuffs laying on the table, he asked what I wanted and I told him to do what he does,(he doesn't want sex just the fantasy of whipping, flogging, and torturing) he placed the cuffs on me put a blindfold on me and then we went to the "dungeon" my hands were tied behind my back and my shirt was ripped off. He began to flog my chest I would say about 30 lashes, he then took me to the wall where he hooked the cuffs on to the wall with me facing the wall, he then flogged my back. he had this table kind of thing that you had to lean over so your ass was out, he stripped me of my pants and gave me a few spanks, he then grabbed his flogger and flogged my back and ass a few times, he used his whip too. He untied me from there and took me to his stretching rack. He tied my hands and my feet and then cranked it a bit. He oiled me down with god knows what and then massaged my torso. he then lit a candle and let the wax play begin, he dripped wax all over my torso until his candle ran out, there wasn't much left of it but he managed to cover my nipples and get a bit of my torso, he also got my underarms and if you have never had that I strongly wouldn't recommend that for those who can't handle pain. He took me to the wall again and got his pliers. he had another screwdriver tool that was pointy and he grabbed my nipple with the pliers and I honestly thought he was gonna pierce me lol. He pulled my nipples with his pliers and it felt great. he then applied 3 clothespins to each nipple and then got a ruler and began smacking my stomach. We went back the the rack and he tied me the opposite way. He grabbed his plasma wand and began waving it over my torso getting closer and closer to my nipple and then, ZAP!! he did this for a few minutes then came the final flogging, he had my hands spread as far as they go then he told me that he was gonna whip/flog me 100 times and I had to count them out loud. here is the catch, If I stopped counting or lost count we would start over, he grabbed his whip and 33 whips 1 right after the other, then he grabbed his flogger and used that 17 times before moving me back to the wall, he used his small flogger 16 more times then he grabbed his big flogger and finished off the 100 lashes. that was the session and it was great, I do wish he would have focused a little more on flogging, smacking, or spanking my ass but I will say that it was fun.
As Always,
-Gabe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment